The last few days were manic in preparation for the big hand-in, but the day before was the ultimate GO GO GOOOOO!! I needed a sketchbook cover, packaging for my doll and a storyboard, not to mention trying to get through the mountain of PDP paperwork that was required!
Pretty proud of how my sketchbook cover turned out. I did this by using regular brown postage paper and some other kinds which I screwed up and dipped in water and PVA glue, paper mache style! I hadn't done this in yearrrs! It was fun! Then I added some finishing touches using brown embroidery thread.
I had fun making Alfred's packaging using same method as I did with the sketchbook. This was originally a Converse box!
I just cut it up!
This was something I drew up initially for the packaging. I had the idea of making it look like an old luggage trunk with travel stickers and buckles. I was going to use brown leather-looking material to cover the box but when I added the stickers (vector-made) it didn't really look as good in real life as it did in my head...so I gave it a miss and freestyled with the brown paper instead!