Sunday, 13 November 2011

Sneaking in some voodoo!

Although the voodoo project is supposed to be on hold until after Christmas. I've still been doing sneaky little bits here and there when I have the time. 

I've given Innocence a different dress! The change in dress was because myself and a few others thought she looked a bit too 'posh,' and had a very Christmassy feel to her. I think it was the maybe the colour - a very rich and royal red. Although she still looks prim and proper with the new dress, I think it's more fitting to the style and colour scheme of the animation. Plus, plaid says '1950's' a lot more! 

And...I've given her a bigger head! I wanted to exaggerate her - not overly, just enough to make her more stylised.


By the looks of this presentation, I've been watching way too much Coraline! 

Oh, and I drew up some more Alfred's! 

2 comments:

  1. The textures on these are just amazing, so perfect for the style and era. The grandad is such an amazing character, he looks like he's from a top animation film already! So much personality in these!

    ReplyDelete